Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pumpkin pie

one of my favorite desserts to make on Thanksgiving is Pumpkin pie
and the crust for this pie is so easy to make,since it uses Bisquick ,
enjoy

Pumpkin pie

1
cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
1/2
cup Original Bisquick mix
1/2
cup sugar
1
cup evaporated milk
1
tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
1 1/2
teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1
teaspoon vanilla
2
eggs
Whipped topping, if desired
Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
Stir all ingredients except whipped topping until blended. Pour into pie plate.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate about 3 hours or until chilled. Serve with whipped topping. Store covered in refrigerator.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Sweet Friend...
    What a beautiful share you have today. (Ofcourse you do every day, but this looks yummy as well.)

    I wanted to pop over and wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving. I can see your table will be loaded with goodies and your bellies full from the wonderful cook. I wish I could join you for pie. (sugar free of course.)

    Hugs to you sweet friend. This year I am thankful for our friendship. Happy Thanksgiving from my Family to Yours. Many hugs and SO much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete